Dewey Beach DE Homes for Sale
Included below are homes for sale in Dewey Beach DE. If you would like more information on any of these Dewey Beach DE real estate listings, just click the "Request More Information" button when viewing the details of that property. We can provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and more.
And, if you haven't already, be sure to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Dewey Beach DE listings come on the market.
The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, including but not limited to open house information, square footages and lot sizes, is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be personally verified through personal inspection by and/or with the appropriate professionals. The data contained herein is copyrighted by Bright MLS and is protected by all applicable copyright laws. Any unauthorized dissemination of this information is in violation of copyright laws and is strictly prohibited.
Copyright 2023 Bright MLS. All rights reserved.
About Dewey Beach DE
Dewey Beach is a small coastal town located in Southern Delaware with a big reputation and amazing location on a small strip of land between the Atlantic Ocean and Rehoboth Bay. The entire landmass area of Dewey Beach is just one mile long and two blocks wide, but don't let its size fool you, this is one of the most highly desirable beach towns on the Northeastern Coast of the United States. People who live here get to enjoy the actual ocean beach, Dewey Beach, which was rated by the Natural Resources Defense Council as a Superstar Beach with a 5-star water quality rating. This Superstar Beach status has only been awarded to 3 other beaches in the nation.
Things to Do in Dewey Beach DE
Besides its beautifully pristine beach and water activities that the whole family will enjoy (including movies and bonfires on the beach on summer nights), Dewey Beach is perhaps most famous to Delaware locals and Northeasterners as Delaware's hotspot for nightlife and summer activities. In the summers the town is bustling with locals and visitors alike enjoying a wide range of activities. Some of the most popular events in Dewey Beach include the Dewey Beach Music Conference in September which draws bands from across the country, the East Coast Skimboarding Championships in August, Seniors Week in June when High School graduates come to celebrate success, and many other locally held Dewey Beach festivals.
Of course every night is a good night in Dewey Beach with the many local bars and restaurants (some featuring live music nightly) to be enjoyed along the town's main street, which is Highway One.
Rehoboth Beach is just minutes away as well with even more amazing water activities, restaurants, and for those that love shopping and good deals including zero sales tax, the famous Tanger Outlets, outlet mall.
Schools in Dewey Beach DE
Being that Dewey Beach is such a small town with just over 300 residents and little landmass, there are no public schools within the town of Dewey Beach itself. The public schools serving students living in Dewey Beach are part of the Cape Henlopen School District. The specific public schools that serve Dewey Beach include Rehoboth Elementary in the town of Rehoboth just 1.3 miles from Dewey Beach, Beacon Middle School in Lewes 4.3 miles from Dewey Beach, and Cape Henlopen High School in Lewes which is 6 miles from Dewey Beach. Both the public elementary and middle schools receive a high 9/10 rating from the GreatSchools website.
Homes in Dewey Beach Deleware
Being that Dewey Beach is both an amazing place to vacation and to live there is a variety of home types available in Dewey Beach. Around 60% of the homes in Dewey Beach are single-family detached homes. The remaining 40% of properties are a mix of small apartment communities, condos, and townhomes. Nearly every home in Dewey Beach is on the water or features breathtaking water views. The current median listing price of homes in Dewey Beach DE is $749,900.
For more information on homes for sale in Dewey Beach De and Dewey Beach DE real estate, please contact us any time with the form below.
Contact a Dewey Beach DE Realtor®
Image By Kej605 - Own work, CC BY-SA 3.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=27627701